Where to turn as my face goes red and the tears stream down to hit my dark, dark, dark shirt.And I see you guys down, so close and so far, somewhere I cannot reach.
Do you even feel anything? Can you at least remember how we were?
What have we done to deserve such faith?
Can you see the irony all around us three?
You, both... you, who can reach each other in no time, with no effort at all, must hold up a fight to remain away 'cause loving is at the same point too much and, even so, not enough...

...and I, who wanted to be near, just to hang around only for one more day... I am stuck to the laws of distance, economy and time, and even the laws of memory trying to keep us apart.
Can any of you even consider the test these walls have become? To love some people and don't be able to feel them, touch them and reach them at least once in a day, or a week, or a month, or a lifetime...
And if we hadn't met, not there, not now... but somewhere before what all we have individually been through, do you even think we would care about each other?
Do you even think we could have ever met the way we do?

2 comentários:
Tu me manques aussi Miguel...but we will be together again so quickly ;-)
Vivement le 10 novembre
Enviar um comentário