sexta-feira, setembro 22, 2006
...
I would like to look up to you
And tell you’re my light
My guiding brightness in the night…
I wanted to be just like you
With no wings I even could fly
Having the sky for my world, going until the end and come back
I don’t know what happen to me…
Maybe some magic!
What’s wrong with me?
To love someone in such a strange way
As I love you…
I would like you to look up to me…
Feel me as if I was your own sea
Where you fearless can dive, your secret sight,
So I could just hold you near…
The first feeling is always the fairest, the most honest of all…
And the first time you get scared
It makes you spin around and around for the return of a that deep kiss
I…
I don’t know what happen to me…
Maybe some magic!
What’s wrong with me?
To love someone in such a strange way
As I love you…
I…
I don’t know what happen to me…
Maybe some magic!
What’s wrong with me?
To love someone in such a strange way
As I love you…
I…
I don’t know what happen to me…
Maybe some magic!
What’s wrong with me?
To love someone in such a strange way
As I love you…
As I love you…
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário