quinta-feira, setembro 21, 2006

as for difficult answers to difficult questions...

Friendship… yes it is possible when you know some people for so long you feel them as an extension to your own family, and I mean this not in a “idealistic” way, but under a real feeling of family, as if those people were a part of your body, like one other leg or arm you gained.

As for too sudden friendship, too quick friendship… I don’t know the exact answer. There is a mix of what you “think it is” and what you “wonder it can be”.

Though, I don’t feel like pushing or pulling any plug. Just feel like sharing as much as possible, without compromising those good moments that were and those good moments still to come.

As for passion (love + desire = passion) it is in every single thing we put our heart, our energy and our willingness up to. So… yes. There are always feelings of love and desire somewhere, which is a good thing as long as they don’t become into a sense of possession.

1 comentário:

BlueButterfly disse...

You got it...the perfect answer! I reck on, one again, you are right...great analysis!! I am really impressed...

 
All Rights Reserved and Protected by Copyright.