Though dreams remain like a secret
though stars are no longer so bright
when silence became the answer to me
I just knew you were no longer mine.
Gone all the mystery around you
Gone all the stories we lived
And silence remains instead
as the answer I no longer need.
And if heavens keep love so far
Will my lips keep telling your name?
Will your light fill this empty space?
May your love mend this soul once again?
though stars are no longer so bright
when silence became the answer to me
I just knew you were no longer mine.
Gone all the mystery around you
Gone all the stories we lived
And silence remains instead
as the answer I no longer need.
And if heavens keep love so far
Will my lips keep telling your name?
Will your light fill this empty space?
May your love mend this soul once again?

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário